Globalocity's professional training and development offerings help build individuals' and organizations' abilities to successfully plan and implement strategies.
We offer a variety of different workshops aimed at developing individuals’ professional knowledge and skills. Our most popular workshops include:
- Channel Management Excellence
- Product Management: The Path to Faster, Better Innovation
- Effective Partnering Skills
- Exporting 201: Creating a Strategic Export Business
We also regularly offer courses in Cross-Cultural Communication, Managing and Developing Key Accounts, Sales Management, Customer Success Management, Partnering Strategies, Contract Negotiation, and International Expansion Strategies.
Do you need a
exclusively for your
In addition to scheduled
workshops, all of our courses can
be delivered exclusively to your
organisation at a date and
location to suit your needs. We can provide lightly
tailored content or fully customized
programs. We work in
partnership with you to
design and deliver the
solution that best fits your
culture, learning style, ways of
working, and budget.
Why choose a Globalocity Workshop?
• Expertise: Our workshops are led by consultants who are specialists in their field
and have extensive experience of delivering learning solutions across a wide range of
• Rigorous: Our workshops are based on best practice thinking; derived from the
extensive work Frost & Sullivan conduts on emerging industry and market insight.
• Highly Interactive: All workshop group sizes are kept to less than 12 delegates to
allow a high level of interaction and to ensure all individuals’ learning objectives are met.
•Transferable Learning: Our consultants are available to work with you throughout
the workshop to create Personal Development Plans for you – so you have an
actionable list to take away to ensure the learning is transferred to the workplace.
• Flexible: Our workshops can be attended as stand alone or a series of workshops which forms a logical career
• Accessible: We offer a choice of locations across North America, but are available worldwide to deliver any of our standard or customized workshops to meet your needs. We’re also working on making portions of this course available through online learning.